Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Update

Nothing much to say this Tuesday evening... I did some tweaking to the "blogroll" - not much, just added a couple links and did a bit of reordering. It has been a while since I have tried a metapost - I need a metapost once in a while, though I can't come up with a reason why I need it. Something to break up the weekly iPod and movie review posts, which is about all this humble blogger seems to manage. Though to be honest - getting to the point where I get those 2 posts every week, however rote they may be, is a definite triumph. Now if only I had a cat to blog. I do have a potato:



Somehow I doubt that Wednesday potato blogging will ever replace Friday cat blogging. On the other hand, the potato serves a secondary purpose, a purpose it shall now fulfill, once I've fetched the sour cream....

No comments: