Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Wednesday

So far so good. Or not so good. Woke up when the alarm went off - got out of bed - then discovered that, somewhere between the alarm going off and walking to the kitchen, there had been a power outage. No coffee! No internet! I decided to leave the fridge shut, so didn't make lunch. At least the hot water worked...

So here I am at Starbucks, about to head off to work... Listening to Starbucks radio, or whatever it is - they're basically looping Dave Matthews, Bruce Springsteen (the new one, I think, which sounds almost as bad as the last one), and some female singer I don't recognize. Not good. Nope.

Otherwise, I guess there's not much more to say. Thank god for wireless. Get my news, blogs and sports fix in the AM before I go into the office - ohh sure, I could do that stuff from work, pretending it's "research" or some such nonsense... But the point is to get the brain working - and you ca't do that at work.

No comments: