Friday, June 03, 2005

Procrastination and Sport!

Woe to those who come here seeking further ruminations on Busby Berkeley! Ha ha! After keeping on something like a schedule all week, you knew I had to fall behind eventually! If blame must be assigned, assign it here - yes, I scored a ticket....

We do have time for Friday's Random Ten:

1 Reason to Believe - Rod Stewart
2 Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except for me and My Monkey - The Feelies
3 Church Not Made with Hands - Waterboys
4 Fa ce la - Feelies (2 of em! cool!)
5 Cheers - Charlie Parker
6 Sound the Alarm - Deerhoof
7 I Had too much to Dream (Last Night) - Electric Prunes
8 Data Control (Live) - Husker Du
9 Mountain Side - Flaming Lips
10 Night Falls on Hoboken - Yo La Tengo

That'll do. Out about the blogosphere, the Friday top ten seems to have become a source for anxiety - as long as old Feelies, old Flaming Lips, Charlie Parker, Husker Du, Deerhoof keep coming up, I can sleep at night...

No comments: