Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I Return


Given my erratic posting habits in the best of times, you probably can't tell when I have been away and when I'm just lazy. Well, this time, I have been away. I have been abroad, as it were, though a rather tame form of "abroad" - our neighbors to the north. I was, however, completely off the grid for a week - a novel experience indeed. It was a vacation indeed - I did nothing but eat sleep read a book or two and chat with various cousins and uncles and aunts and the like. Drank a lot of tea. Walked around looking at fields that used to be houses (and a lot of houses on what used to be fields and brushland.) And looked at nature. For example: birds - primarily seagulls, such as this example:



Though also these hummingbirds (my inaugural YouTube upload, for that matter.)



UPDATE: I changed the pictures a bit, stripped them down a bit more, because it was starting to get realy slow loading. I hope that was the cause. Sometimes I have to pay attention to the tech stuff, I guess. Learn the damn code.

No comments: