Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday, End of Summer

Start, via Lawyer's Guns and Money, with Sandy Denny, and Who Knows Where the Time Goes:



And - because why would I resist? Nina Simone:



I don't have that song on my computer - I was wondering why; I thought I owned all those Fairport Convention records - I have certainly listened to it enough... ah - technology: I have Unhalfbricking only on vinyl - who knows where the time goes indeed?

And so? because time is fleeting this Friday morning, we turn to simplicity, the Random Ten:

1. G.O.N.G - Mystic Sister
2. Keiji Haino - I DOn't Want to Know
3. Badfinger - I Can Love You
4. Kinks - Sittin' on my Sofa
5. Meat Puppets - Rotten Shame
6. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Red Eyes and Tears
7. Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline
8. The Fall - Telephone Thing
9. The Beatles - The End [guitar solos!]
10. Johnny Cash - Delia's Gone

And one more video - in memory of the Boston Red Sox, a team well on its way to something very wintry and grim....

No comments: