Friday, May 02, 2014

A Simple Friday Random Ten

We have sun and warm weather today, and I think I will keep the old Friday randomizer as simple as possible:

1. Neutral Milk Hotel - Avery Island-April 1st
2. Bruce Springsteen - Does this Bus Stop at 82nd Street?
3. Dangerdoom - No Names (Black Debbie)
4. Mars Volta - Ilyena
5. Green Day - American Idiot
6. Husker Du - Celebrated Summer
7. Wire - Bad Worn Thing
8. Donna Summer - I Feel Love
9. Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown
10. Of Montreal - Authentic Phyrrhic Remission

Video? Hope I'm not getting too far ahead of myself, but - I imagine summer is going to be celebrated pretty enthusiastically this year:



Sometimes I think it's a sin when I feel like I'm winning when I'm losing again... take it Gordon:



and - it occurs to me that Wire is always worth a listen- - live on the radio:

No comments: