Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday Randomness

I see I am back on a post-a-week schedule. Sad. We must address that. But in the meanwhile, thank god for friday, since that's the only brainless post I bother with anymore - the Friday Random Ten! Hooray and all. Here's to it:

1. Minor Threat - Straight Edge
2. Dr. Nerve - Don't Call Too Late My Husband's a Baker
3. Beatles - If I needed someone
4. Big Country - Broken Heart (13 Valleys)
5. Klaus Nomi - After the Fall
6. Tom Waits - 9th and Hennepin
7. Beatles - She Came in Through the Bathroom Window (multiple Beatles! good thing! odd hearing songs from Abbey Road by themselve though....)
8. Danielson - Ship the Majestic Suffix
9. Big Country - Where the Rose in Sown (multiple Big Country though - that's weird)
10. James Blood Ullmer - Sittin on Top of the World

...plus, of course, thunder and lightning and pouring rain...

And, as this week's bonus - Minor Threat video!

No comments: