Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Music

One of these weeks, we might get some variation - there are a bunch of records in the pipeline that I will or have bought - new Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, new My Bloody Valentine, new stuff from various Radioheads, a new Richard Thompson record (that one I have already) - there's hope! though looking at that list of artists - holy cats, I feel old... But none of that today - today, we're going right back to the old shuffle... enjoy!

1. Harry McClintock - Big Rock Candy Mountain
2. The Germs - The Other Newest One
3. George Michael - I want your Sex
4. The Fall - The Man Whose Head Expanded
5. Meat Puppets - Look at the Rain
6. Jacques Brel - Ces Gens-La
7. Minutemen - Suburban Dialectic
8. Mats Gustafson - Where's the Air?
9. Jimi Hendrix - Love or Confusion
10. Yoko Ono & Yo La Tengo - Hedwig's Lament/Exquisite Corpse

And video? oh what the heck - I swear I won't tease you, won't tell you no lies... who doesn't want a live George Michael clip?



Speaking of the 80s... I probably post this every other month, but here's the Meat Puppets doing a nice version of Look at the Rain...

No comments: