Friday, March 07, 2014

Music Day

Well - I don't have a lot to say today. Daylight Savings Time is coming - painful! I don't want to lose an hour of sleep! I don't want to wake up in the dark! - and for some reason, Grand Budapest Hotel is not, not for another week. Horrible. Cruel. Evil. Anyway... music:

1. Doctor Nerve - Mister Stiff Fries a Dozen
2. The Raplacements - Run It
3. Dinosaur Jr. - Your Weather
4. The Who - They Made My Dream Come True
5. Boredoms - (Star)
6. Delta 5 - Now That You've Gone
7. Johnny Cash - Cocaine Blues
8. Six Organs of Admittance - Harmonice Mundi II
9. fIREHOSE - Number Seven
10. The Germs - Manimal

How have I never heard of Delta 5? despite having one of their songs on the computer? How did that happen? They are pretty amazing - a 2 bass, 2 girl singers version of Gang of Four. How did one song make it to my computer? Just one? strange. Anyway - this is the song above - music only.



Here's another one on Top of the Tops:



and going from 2 bass players to 77 drummers - the Boredoms - their 77BOADRUM incarnation....



And finally - the Germs:

No comments: