Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Changes

A couple housekeeping notes - I suppose I've accepted that this is mainly a film blog, whatever else it is - and moved the links to film blogs to the top. I added a few more in the middle - it's still a much shorter list than the list of film blogs I visit regularly, and one of these days I should impose some order on it (even if just alphabetical) - for now it suffices. I also added links to a couple posts collecting links to my film posts - as much for my use as anyone else's: 2006 - 2005... I wish blogger had categories, but I don't think it does, so this will have to suffice.

New blogs on the sidebar:

  • Dave Kehr's Blog
  • Wiley Wiggins
  • Anthony Kaufman
  • Matt Zoller Seitz
  • Elusive Lucidity

    Enjoy them. I need to try to update those links more often, or add some information about them. I'm not sure how to go about that though.
  • No comments: