Still winter out - bitter damn cold out today - but there is hope. Yes yes, hope. Though Sunday the clocks change, and that is annoying - the sun is rising by 6 - getting light that is - and that will be lost for a month or so. I like seeing the sun when I get up...
All right, enough. Time to go. Here is some music this AM:
1. Pink Floyd - Eclipse
2. Feelies - Raised Eyebrows
3. Isley Brothers - That Lady
4. Yo La Tengo - The Fireside
5. Merle Haggard - Silver Wings
6. PJ Harvey = Before Departure
7. Yardbirds - Heart Full of Soul
8. Butthole Surfers - Moving to Florida
9. Butthole Surfers - Rocky [hmm: iTunes in a Surfing mood, is it?]
10. Syd Barrett - Octopus
If iTunes wants the Buttholes so much, who can refuse? here they are in 2008, in church, with out much of a stage show, but doing justice to the song. 2 drummers and everything!
The YardBirds - what appears to be an actual live TV clip - hard to find from those days:
And the Isley brothers, live on Soul Train: