Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday Music, Honey dripping Beehive Edition

Slow to get to this - Friday music time! I am happy to announce that Ringo and I have made it all the way through Out 1 - the cat might not have been quite as attentive as I was...



But here we are. And now? Randomly selected songs, listed for no particular reason except perhaps to remind me of things I like:

1. Son Volt - Cocaine and Ashes
2. John Coltrane - Greensleeves
3. Cibo Matto - Beef Jerky
4. Bob Dylan - Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues
5. Warlocks - Thursday's Radiation
6. Jesus and Mary Chain - Just Like Honey
7. Mission of Burma - Man in Decline
8. Jimi Hendrix - Little Miss Strange
9. Arcade Fire - Modern Man
10. Meat Puppets - Liquified

Video: it's so good, so good...



Maybe Cibo Matto - a horse's ass is better than yours!


No comments: