Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Happy New Year!

Well, this has taken longer than I thought - here I embarked on the new year full of enthusiasm and determination to blog regularly and... here it's the 4th already. Oh well.

On the other hand, this post can stand as a public sign that I have Fulfilled one of my New Year's Resoutions! For I type these words froom the basement of the local starbyucks, courtesy of a new wifi account - yay! This, I tell myself, will inspire me to all sorts of heights of blogging creativity! for now, I can post from Anywhere!

if I have the laptop.

Anyway, this is also almost completely contentless - nothing better, on a Tuesday - what is it? afternoon already? Wow.

We can only hope for more to follow, of a more edifying sort. For now -

Welcome, baby new year!

No comments: