Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Updates and Such

Okay - it's a Wednesday, with nothing going on. Friday, I hope, I can see Pierrot Le Fou, before submitting my foreign film ballot. The rest is pretty much set, but I want to know if Pierrot belongs back in the top 5-6 - it used to be there, but I haven't seen it in years - Vivre Sa Vie replaced it...

Meanwhile - I'm monkeying around with the blog design. I spent a bunch of time today trying to index some of the older posts: might as well get some metadata on everything here - no point in leaving things out there to dry... I can't say every word posted here is a gem, but I'd imagine a few things are interesting - the days of someone stumbling by accident into my Busby Berkeley posts are probably long gone, so maybe some tags could help. This is an ongoing project, I suppose.

It's also time to spiff up the design a bit. Or randomly change it, to confuse the unwary. I maybe growing tired of Johnny. We'll have to see. Maybe a David Hasselhoff tribute?



Though for now - I think I do have the ideal header image. Might take some tweaking to get the size and positioning right, but who can go wrong with a reincarnated husband?

UPDATE: Jealous husband, reincarnated as a carp, that is... And - more tweaks in the design. Bluer than ever, or a waterier blue. And a nod to the boys from whom this blog takes its name. I may not be satisfied for a day or two yet, though the general principal seems sound.

No comments: