Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My Next Electronics Purchase

Just checking in, after a long long weekend. I have to report that my iPod gave up the ghost again, halfway through my train ride home. Third time in a month it's hung up or not started up. I can take a hint! I almost took a hint back on tax free day, but decided to try to milk a few more weeks out of it - I'm glad I did. Lookee here - 160GB iPods! - if I'd bought an 80 gb a month ago, I can imagine my mood now. The old machine held out just long enough!

In celebration - video? let's just say the machine went out on a high note - this was the last thing it managed to play. It doesn't come across on this blog very much, but this period of Coltrane's career, especially teamed up with Dolphy, is the best music ever made, as far as I care.

No comments: