Thursday, June 03, 2010

Another Perfect Gam!e

Back around the beginning of the baseball season, I saw a handful of articles and blog posts(though for the life of me, I can't remember where) based on the question of whether anything new could still happen in baseball. I think possibly, having three perfect games thrown within the space of a month would count. Though the fact that the third one didn't count because the ump blew the call on the last out might trump that. That is a hard mistake to make - in that situation, I can't imagine not erring on the side of the pitcher. Anyway, to top this, someone is going to have to hit 5 home runs in a game, and get called out on the last one for missing third base.

1 comment:

RC said...

True story about this being something that helps bring some energy back into the game!

I saw the end of the Rockies one and it was pretty sweet.