Friday, January 20, 2012

Very Random Friday Music Post Here

Now I'm starting to worry about this Not Listening to Music thing. Yesterday, I was on a long train ride - and still didn't put on the iPod. That's what those things were invented for! As has been the patter for the last year or so - I read a book instead. I suppose you take what you get....

Anyway - once again, I end up going completely random - nothing wrong with that, I suppose.... Here goes:

1. Dave Van Ronk - DId You Hear John Hurt
2. Love - Everlasting First - this is Love with Hendrix
3. The Stooges - Passing Cloud
4. Black Mountain - Don't Run Our Hearts Around
5. Johnny Cash - Thirteen
6. Dream Syndicate - Cinnamon Girl
7. Pink Floyd - The Happiest Days of Our Lives
8. Johnny Thunder and the Heartbreakers - One Track Mind
9. Television - Venus
10. Melt Banana - One Drop, One Life

Video? bit a retro, hippy vibe up there - Black Mountain sounds good....

No comments: