Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday Random Ten

Another Friday, another 10 songs, tossed up by iTunes. Been a grimly busy week, with more to come; been warm and humid too, without quite turning pleasant... we'll see. Spring is here at least, though it takes a while to get used to it - especially the humidity. Last weekend, I set out to put my CDs in some order - most of them are in crates, but when I put them there, I didn't make any effort to organize them - so I set out now to at least alphabetize. Ugh. I have too many CDs for that sort of thing - and doing it one of the first warmish days made it an increasingly unfortunate chose. Still... So this week we'll be keeping it simple - your basic shuffle... have a good weekend!

1. Grant Hart - I Am Death
2. Shonen Knife - Burning Farm
3. Melt Banana - Giggle on the Stretcher
4. AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
5. Quicksilver Messenger Service - Dino's Song
6. Merle Haggard - Swinging Doors
7. Bob Dylan - Maggie's Farm
8. Andrew W.K. - Party Hard
9. Spiral Stairs - Maltese T
10. Sleater Kinney - Modern Girl

Video? We hit some big names this week - no harm in enjoying them. Merle Haggard:



And the Bob:



And the brothers Young and company, doing what they do:



And that'll do it...

No comments: