Saturday, February 25, 2006

Late Late Late, but

It's not Friday anymore, is it? Hasn't been for a while. So why bother with a Friday Random Ten then? Because it's Saturday! That's a good enough reason, I should think.

This isn't exactly random either, as I went back to the not-recently-played list....

1. Preston School of Industry - Encyclopedic Knowledge of
2. Kings of Leon - Joe's Head (kind of a murder ballad, isn't it?)
3. Wipers - D-7 (hey - why is this off some Mojo collection? I have a perfectly good Wipers' CD on there! I'd have more if I had more luck finding them; a fine, mostly forgotten band.)
4. Big Boi - D-Boi (interlude)
5. Beck - Novacane (which, as it happens, flows absolutely perfectly out of the previous piece)
6. PJ Hervey - The Wind
7. Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
8. The Flaming Lips - God Walks Among Us Now (I like this record (priest driven ambulance); I don't know why but I don't particularly like the Flaming Lips, these days. Strange, huh?)
9. REM - Man on the Moon (of all the REM I have, why this song? it's dull, mediocre... I don't know. Why not Life and How to Live it? damned computer!)
10. Cibo Matto - Le Pain Perdu

No comments: