Thursday, April 20, 2006

Links here, links there

Look at the lack of notes - I'm horrified! I have to come up with something! Links? Of course!

Anthony Kaufman offers a note on Cannes, and on the film Red Road - made according to the latest of Lars Von Trier's projects - this one a scheme to have three different young directors make a film each using the same cast of actors and characters.

Oscar fans can cast their vote for the best best picture ever at Edward Copeland's site. I should have linked to him when he was running a similar poll for worst best picture winners - the results stand here. (Matt Zoller Seitz had the links in his latest roundup. I'm stealing not only the links but the roundup format. Sad, really.)

Meanwhile, for your recaptioned old-timey schoolgirl illustration needs, go see Monkey Fluids.

And that is probably all I've got.

No comments: