Friday, March 30, 2012

Music on Friday

I don't have much to offer today. An Earl Scruggs video would not be out of order I think:



And - a Friday random ten:

1. Black Sabbath - Hand of Doom [Paranoid really is a record that just keeps on giving...]
2. Tom Waits - Lucky Day
3. Outkast - B.O.B
4. Roxy Music - Whirlwind
5. Franz Ferdinand - Dark of the Matinee [I've mentioned this before - one of the best songs of the millennium] [Finding that link is a rather disturbing reminder of how long I have been doing this blog - though maybe more disturbing is that I had no idea I posted it 5 1/2 years ago.]
6. Pere Ubu - Cry Cry Cry
7. John Cale - Guts
8. The Seeds - Daisy Mae
9. Modest Mouse - Alone Down There
10. Mercury Rev - Secret for a Song

Video? Lots to choose from today... though there are few things more irritating than official videos, with their ads and all the rest - I have to post the Outkast...



And I don't remember posting John Cale in a while, so here you go:

No comments: