Friday, December 09, 2005

Friday isn't it?

Oh yeah - time for a list of random songs isn't it?

1. Neutral Milk Hotel - Ghost [Love this song, I do...]
2. Abba - The Name of the Game [this is something I should not admit t0 - I owned this record when I was a kid. Why did I ever buy this thing? I seriously cannot imagine what I could have been thinking. I remember being a Kiss fan, and Eagles fan, a Styx fan - all the other crap I bought back then - but Abba? weird, man, very weird.]
3. Minor Threat - Minor Threat
4. Mars Volta - Haruspex (from Scab Dates) [let 'er rip, Omar...not that he needs any urging...]
5. Big Star - Mod Lang
6. Dr. Nerve - Unna
7. At the Drive in - Metronome Arthritis [more noise, more sqawling guitar - good day for it, I guess]
8. Black Sabbath - Wicked World [get those riffs going]
9. Sugar Minott - Hang on Natty
10. Son Volt - Who

No comments: