Thursday, December 29, 2005

Updates Galore

Well, I'm back from vacation, and have taken the opportunity to make a few cosmetic changes. That ghastly orange color, never very justified, finally became too much for me. I have replaced it with something less offensive to the eye, a variety of blues... Boring, but until I get the energy to dig into the html a bit more - it will do. This change follows some monkeying with the comments, turning on word verification and trackbacks and whatnot. That took a couple tries to get right, though now, I hope, it works the way I want it to work. I may make a few more changes - to the colors, possibly to the blog posts themselves. I like black on white, in principal, but sometimes it comes off a bit too stark. Black on white is ideal for writing - I'm not sure it's always the best look for reading, though. I'm not changing anything more today, though. If anyone is actually reading this, and has an opinion on the look, share away....

Also tweaked the "blogroll" some more - a couple additions, a couple subtractions, a few bits moved around. Nothing too profound.

And finally - I have not been idle, despite the lack of updates - I have a pile of year end type posts queued up in various stages of completion. They should provide a weekend of reading pleasure to whoever happens by... I have held off on a movie best of the year because I expect to see a couple more films before the new year, and some of them might crack the list... music posts might make it up later today. Though first - Cafe Lumiere is playing in town - seeing that is an absolute imperative.

No comments: