Thursday, February 15, 2007

Housekeeping and Sport

I doubt anyone will really bother to read this post. Can't blame you. Nothing to it. I've added a couple more links: I noticed that I didn't have Andy Horbal's blog listed in the blogroll, since switching to the new blogger template. I can't really explain that. Bloody blogger! yeah - blame google! Added a couple more as well. Added a label, retroactively, to a bunch of posts. "Auteurs" - I feel I must apologize for the name. It's there to connect all the posts I do about specific filmmakers - I don't intend to limit it to directors - I use the word ("auteur") mostly because it is alphabetically distinct, unlike "filmmaker" which conflicts with "film". You gotta let those autocompletes work right!

And sport - hey! Celtics win! whoo hoo! or, Oh No! They just lost Greg Oden! or something... it's trying to lose 18 straight, but it's inevitable when you lose your best three players (and by the time he got hurt, Tony Allen was their second best player). Pierce and Wally are back - they might start winning again. Though probably not too much on their west coast and Texas journeys. I think they'll maintain a nice shot at the top spot in the draft. Another 12-13 wins leaves them with 25 or so on the year - good a shot as any.

And pitchers and catchers are getting close to the time! the happiest time of the year!

No comments: